Through the EDC model, Accion helps technology firms setup their own remote delivery teams. Teams could be setup at the client-site, near-shore (another city in the US) or offshore in India.
Depending on the location chosen, clients enjoy a range of different benefits as shown below:
Built on the principles of 100% white-box operation and Agile/Scrum delivery, the model addresses typical challenges of distributed delivery such as transparency, delayed response, control, IP Protection, time-zone/cultural differences, talent retention, etc.
Below are some of the salient features of the EDC model:
- Built upon the philosophy of “co-development”, “virtual teams” and “white-box” execution (as against an outsourcing-themed black-box models)
- A white-box model enables: Talent creation and retention, Brand development,Gain transparency and control, Complete integration of teams, Customized delivery/execution methodology, IP protection and knowledge retention
- Built on a Strong Operational framework and Mature Governance model
- Offers a well-defined process and a collection of guidelines, checklists, tools, templates, etc
- Fosters true partnership and joint ownership through equal investments
- An EDC team can work on the full PDLC cycle such as New Dev, Sustenance, QA, Support, PS, etc.
- The model supports execution of multiple projects of varying complexity and duration – all at the same time!
- Ability to offer Flex-capacity models
- Options available to enable client organizations acquire the EDC teams in future through our version of the BOT (built-operate-transfer) model
- Enables entry into international markets such as EMEA, APAC and SAARC nation