Cloud Computing Solutions
Cloud means different to different people and even sometimes to the same people in different contexts. One common theme that cuts across all these different interpretations of cloud is the idea of “anytime anywhere delivery” of information and applications.
For most larger organizations with a diverse mix of applications and platforms, this may mean a complete rethinking of the IT environment, organization structures, roles and responsibilities, skills mix, development and support processes and even KPIs, SLAs and measurement metrics.
Accion Labs has helped both corporate IT organizations and product firms leverage the power of public, private and hybrid cloud technologies from leading cloud technology providers such as Salesforce.com, Microsoft, Rackspace, EMC, NetApp and Amazon/AWS.
- Our cloud services group has over 40+ experts skilled in planning, sizing, deployment, and software development using various cloud platforms
- Experience of a range of public cloud technologies such as Rackspace, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, Amazon
Web Services (AWS), etc
- Experience with the full cloud delivery life-cycle from technology evaluation, capacity planning, procurement, installation, configuration, migration and ongoing maintenance/support of the cloud
- Strong experience of supporting automation of a range of common and repeatable activities such as provisioning, setup/configuration, monitoring and optimization of cloud environments
- We have built a collection of reusable frameworks to enable deployment of
Rackspace, Salesforce.com, AWS and Azure applications
- Experience of migrating applications and infrastructure to a cloud environment:
- In-house Unix/Linux servers to AWS
- Microsoft .Net to Micorosft Azure
- Java to Google App Engine
- Java or .Net to Salesforce.com
- Experience of cloud-based tools such as BI tools, visualization tools, document management services, Box.com API integration, Google docs integration, etc
Cloud Computing Case Stories
- Helped a large retailer deploy a private cloud using over 1000+ Linux servers and develop a migration path for over 20 applications
Environment: Linux, Hitachi storage, IBM Websphere, Java
- Helped a leading online media firm move from self-managed Java/J2EE environment to AWS Java/J2EE, developed an deployment automation (DevOps) system using Ruby/LAMP.
Environment: Java/J2EE, AWS, Linux, Ruby, LAMP, ELB, RDS, EC2, CloudFront, S3,EBS
- Helped develop a number of productivity applications (originally built in Lotus Notes, Java, ASP.Net, etc) for a leading manufacturer using Salesforce.com’s Force.com/Apex development environment.
Environment: Apex, Force.com, VisualForce
- Helped a leading provider of retail analytics software product firm migrate their core product from Microsoft .Net to Microsoft Azure environment.
Environment: .Net, C#, SQL Server, MS Azure, Appfabric, Azure Storage, Silverlight
- Migration of a Java/J2EE based Wellness application to Google Cloud suite of apps
Environment: Java/J2EE, Google App Engine, Google Compute, Google Cloud Storage and Google Docs
Cloud Adoption Solutions
Our Advisory solutions include:
- Cloud Technology Evaluation/Selection
- Cloud Migration Road-map development
- Cloud Architecture and Capacity Planning
Our execution solutions include:
- New Application Development on Salesforce.com, Azure, Google App Engine and AWS
- Migration of existing apps to cloud
- DevOps automation – configuration, installation, monitoring and management
- Managed services – remote user support and application monitoring/management
For more information on our cloud services pl send us an email at email@example.com